BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG PAGES IN THE WHITE LINKS ABOVE!!!


Saturday, October 1, 2011

land for sale

NO NOT OURS!


There is a seventeen acre plot of land just a quarter mile from our place that has come up for sale.

"What is the significance of that?" you say!

Well this place is really nice. It's got a small unfinished house on it, and a small barn. It is well above the flood lines of the surrounding creeks, (and it flooded REALLY bad here a year and a half ago.) The property itself is mostly wooded so it wouldn't take large equipment to keep up with it.

"So WHAT'S the significance????" you say!

Well seeing as the land is so close to my current shop, and it has a small house, and it wouldn't take expensive equipment to keep up, it would be the perfect first homestead for me. I would not need to build a shop to relocate my business, as I could literally walk to my current shop. I would not need to purchase expensive equpiment to maintain the land, and I would not need to build a house from scratch. Plus, I'd be right here next to my parents.

"So when am I buying it?"

I'm not! I'm just day dreaming. As I put more work and effort into my business, it will begin to repay itself, and one day I will be able to purchase my own land, Lord willing. Until that day, this sort of thing offers me some inspiration to continue to work toward that goal.
The bible says in,
Pro 13:12 Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.
So true!

"The only way that I can be sure to never see my country's demise, is to die in the last ditch."

No comments: