BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG PAGES IN THE WHITE LINKS ABOVE!!!


Thursday, February 10, 2011

welded horseshoe signs

I didn't get as much time in he shop as I had wanted today, but I did get the six horseshoe signs welded. It was a whole bunch of wire wheeling and welding.
I was cleaning and welding one sign about every 30 minutes! Talk about a boresome job though! WEW!

To start out with, here is a very good picture of me!

Ok, here are the actual signs! All clean, no rust, and welded together!


Close up!

Closer up!


A long time ago, I posted some pictures of me holding a little tiny, 6-week-old baby that mom keeps! Here is the picture that I posted before!
Now, here is a recent picture that I just thought was the greatest! (Yes she's wearing my hat....she isn't old enough to understand what happens inside that hat! ;)


No comments: