BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY BLOG PAGES IN THE WHITE LINKS ABOVE!!!


Saturday, May 26, 2012

new bandsaw

I purchased a new bandsaw today. My current bandsaw is a small one and I've had to work on it alot to get it to just cut straight. My current saw still runs good, and cuts decent, but I've exceeded it's cutting capacity several times, and had to find other means of cutting.

After searching craigslist for a while, I found an industrial bandsaw with an 8"x14" cutting capacity. (My old saw is a 4"x6" cutting capacity.) I emailed the manufacturing company that originally made the saw to get the specs and the current price of the saw.

Long story short it was a good deal on a good saw.

And I'll shut up and let the pictures tell the story!


Does anyone need me to cut something???


2 comments:

amateur blacksmith said...

Stop your killing me with all your nice tools.

Master Dave said...

The ONLY reason I have been able to buy these nicer tools is because I've sacrificed EVERYTHING to help me out in blacksmithing. I quit my only other hobby, reenacting, to funnel more money to smithing. I don't own a car. I RARELY EVER buy anything not smithing related.
And I work my hind end off all the time too!